We had a new pair of prescription eye glasses that the lense fell out of and dropped to the bottom of our lake never to be seen again. After returning the glasses that were less than a year old, the optometrist told us that the new lense is $139.00.
When I informed them that I would be consulting with our lawyers, they called us back and; said, "We don't normally warranty lenses, however, it appears that the lense may have had too big a curve on it, since you mentioned that the screw was loose.....therefore we will warranty the repair. :-)
Owning a LegalShield membership gives us such power to stand up for our rights!! I never have to just pay it, accept it up and/or walk away. I know what my rights are because I have access to a lawyer whenever I need them without worrying about the cost!!
Some people think they only need a lawyer when they have a really big deal or problem.
Owning a LegalShield membership prevents big deals or problems and therefore saves you money. I just saved $139.00 on a very small issue.......an issue that most people would walk away from because the cost to contact a lawyer is far greater.......but not if you own a LegalShield membership :-)
If you would like to know more about how LegalShield works, please visit my website and send me an email if you have any questions.
https://claugalys.wearelegalshield.com/
When I informed them that I would be consulting with our lawyers, they called us back and; said, "We don't normally warranty lenses, however, it appears that the lense may have had too big a curve on it, since you mentioned that the screw was loose.....therefore we will warranty the repair. :-)
Owning a LegalShield membership gives us such power to stand up for our rights!! I never have to just pay it, accept it up and/or walk away. I know what my rights are because I have access to a lawyer whenever I need them without worrying about the cost!!
Some people think they only need a lawyer when they have a really big deal or problem.
Owning a LegalShield membership prevents big deals or problems and therefore saves you money. I just saved $139.00 on a very small issue.......an issue that most people would walk away from because the cost to contact a lawyer is far greater.......but not if you own a LegalShield membership :-)
If you would like to know more about how LegalShield works, please visit my website and send me an email if you have any questions.
https://claugalys.wearelegalshield.com/


Comments
Post a Comment