After purchasing and signing a contract for a cell phone with a certain cell phone provider, I found myself with a broken cell phone, just 2 months into the contract.
When I called the provider, they said, "sorry, you will have to pay for the repairs to the cell phone". I did not feel this was fair, as I contracted with them for 3 years and my phone was not 2 months old.
After contacting my Provider Law Firm and consulting with them on my rights for warranty, they mailed off a letter for me, on my behalf, requesting that the cell phone be repaired or replaced, at no charge and at no extension to my contract.
Ten days later, I received a phone call from the cell phone provider, not only complying with the requests stated in the letter from my Provider Law Firm, but they replaced and upgraded my phone, at no charge!
Please note, that I did not have to pay any extra funds to the Lawyer for this consultation or for the letter that they wrote on my behalf.
These benefits are included in my LegalShield Membership that costs me less than the cost of a cup of coffee per day :-)
Now, that's the Power of a LegalShield Membership!
Do you have a life events issue going on? Fight for your rights! Now you can check your rights before you check your pocket book!
If you would like to know more about the LegalShield membership, please feel free to check out my website and email me if you have any questions.
https://claugalys.wearelegalshield.com/


Comments
Post a Comment